Magdalena has been advising clients across a wide range of projects from the energy, construction and infrastructure sectors, including significant public sector procurements. She has worked on a number of renewable energy projects (both wind and solar).
Magdalena has also provided comprehensive advice on various M&A transactions, both asset and share deals, and is continuously supporting clients in all major aspects of their corporate activities.
In her previous role, she provided guidance to major public and private sector clients on various IT projects, from negotiation support through contract management and exit strategies.
Practice AreasM&A | Corporate law | Energy law | PPP | Public procurement |
- Polish Social Security Authority through on termination of a maintenance agreement (PLN 242 million) and subsequent settlement
- Global leader in project development and construction on successful reassessing their existing IT development and maintenance contracts
- Major German developer of photovoltaic projects on construction, licensing and regulatory issues and related M&A transactions
- World’s largest players in the energy sector on licensing proceedings and regulatory matters relating to gas trading and storage
- Consortium of construction companies on one of the most attractive real estate development projects in Poland implemented as a Public-Private Partnership (Wyspa Spichrzów) in Gdańsk
- InterhealthCanada Limited on the first and one of the most significant PPP projects in the healthcare sector in Poland (hospital in Żywiec)
- Kapsch Telematic Services on one of the largest public procurements in Poland regarding electronic toll collection on motorways (Via Toll)
|Seewald Attorneys||Senior Associate||since 2021|
|Maruta Wachta||Senior Associate||2018-2020|
|Wolf Theiss||Senior Associate||2014-2015|
The CUA, Columbus School of Law, Washington, D.C. | Master of Laws (LL.M.)
Jagiellonian University in Cracow | Faculty of Law and Administration
Our multidisciplinary team of lawyers includes attorneys at law with many years of experience gained in international law firms in Poland and abroad, as well as in legal departments of global corporations.