Andrzej specializes in civil and commercial matters. He represents Polish and foreign clients in court, arbitration, administrative and bankruptcy proceedings.
He has successfully represented clients in numerous construction disputes, corporate disputes, labour law, acquisitions, white collar crimes, as well as extortion of funds by cyber crimes.
Andrzej is also experienced in drafting and negotiating business contracts. He has participated in labour law, real estate and hotel management projects.
- An Austrian banking group in a dispute with a Polish developer regarding damages in connection with the unsuccessful acquisition of real estate for the construction of a residential project
- A Swiss mining company regarding fraudulent misappropriation of funds from its bank account
- A major Polish developer in a number of cases regarding defects in residential buildings
- A major Polish developer in proceedings against a general contractor in connection with improper performance of construction works
- A leading DIY company in arbitration dispute concerning the lease of commercial space
- A leading DIY company in connection with a former contractor’s counter-enforcement action
- A Cypriot duty free trade company in a dispute concerning the acquisition of a major Polish operator of duty free shops
- A CEE regional construction company in a counter-enforcement dispute involving construction machinery
- A Polish developer in a dispute concerning the determination of the fee for perpetual usufruct of real estate against the State Treasury
- The world’s leading provider of computer systems and traffic control equipment in a dispute regarding improper performance of a contract in connection with the construction of the second underground line in Warsaw
- A leading Japanese manufacturer of photographic devices and accessories in criminal proceedings and in a series of civil proceedings regarding embezzlement
- A leading German manufacturer of computer and motion control equipment as a majority shareholder in a shareholder dispute
- A Polish duty free company in negotiations of lease agreements for commercial area at one of the largest Polish airports
- An U.S. investment fund in negotiations with one of the largest Polish banks regarding an agreement on sub-participation of a package of credit claims
- On the acquisition of a number of agricultural real estates by foreigners
- A major Polish real estate company in negotiations with a hotel operator with respect to hotel management services
|SEEWALD Attorneys||Senior Associate||Since 2017|
|Wolf Theiss||Senior Associate||2013 – 2017|
|Beiten Burkhardt||Associate||2011 – 2012|
|Kancelaria Radcowska E. Guzowska, K.J. Kawecki||Lawyer||2009 – 2011|
Warsaw University | Faculty of Law and Administration
Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) | Faculty of Finance and Banking
Our multidisciplinary team of lawyers includes attorneys at law with many years of experience gained in international law firms in Poland and abroad, as well as in legal departments of global corporations.